Never miss a tasting, meet the brewer or tap takeover again at The Pursuit of Hoppiness in Exeter with our up-to date events list.
The "Pursuit" as it's known to locals is a fantastic little craft beer venue on Longbrook Street, just around the corner from John Lewis on Exeter high street. You will normally find a great selection of keg and cask beer on tap plus a fully stocked "Fridge of Dreams" to fulfil of all your beer needs.
Check out what's going on at The Pursuit of Hoppiness in 2019
Meet the Brewer Events at The Pursuit of Hoppiness, Exeter
All of the meet the brewer events below are free and start at 7.30PM unless otherwise stated.
- Thursday 13 June - Big Smoke
- Thursday 4 July - Padstow Brewing Co
Tasting Evenings at The Pursuit of Hoppiness, Exeter
All 7.30 PM unless otherwise stated.
The tasting evenings are an informal, yet guided tasting of 5 beers; draught and from the fridge of dreams. You will learn about the beer style and have a lot of fun at the same time. Nibbles are included.
Tickets are £25 per person and must be booked in advance.
- Tuesday 11 June, India Pale Ale
- Tuesday 30 July, USA beer
- Wednesday 28 August, Sour beer
- Tuesday 24 September, Wheat beer
- Tuesday 29 October, Pale Ale
- Tuesday 26 November, Stouts & Porters
- Tuesday 10 December, Christmas beer special